Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Favorite Things

Yeah. The cupcakes did not stave off the cold. Hopefully this will remain just a head cold with no cough involved. I'm drinking tons of water, tea and soup. We'll see if it helps. It's really hard to think when your head is cloudy. My mind is a blank. How about just some favorites?

Favorite bands - Fairground Attraction, yes still, Phoenix, Foo Fighters,
Favorite music - old jazz standards
Favorite movies - The Fifth Element, Dune (the sci-fi series), Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events (okay the books too)
Favorite Author/books - Frank Herbert, especially Dune, Also Orson Scott Card
Favorite colors - depending on the day, Purple or Orange, Purple more often than not
Favorite words - Dude and Awesome, no I did not grow up in LA, and Doah
Favorite Dogs - PUGS!
Favorite TV show - hmmmm, currently House, Bones, The Simpsons & King of the Hill, I don't have cable and Fox is the channel that comes in the best using the bunny ears. We also rent and catch up on Supernatural, Lost & Battlestar Galactica
Favorite Food - I couldn't possibly pick, I love to eat!
Favorite Outfit - a hippy chick swirly skirt and a t-shirt
Favorite Activity - probably going to a movie, popcorn required
Favorite Ice Cream - I don't really care for ice cream much
Favorite...dude, I can't even think of things to have favorites of. I can't wait to go home and crawl into bed. Better luck tomorrow.

No comments: