Wednesday, April 23, 2008

We Are Not Alone

So, you may have noticed the lack of posts lately. The thing is, I've been writing blogs still. I just stop when it comes to posting them. Monday started out as mad, hysterical writings and just got worse. Tuesday, the case can be made that it was again, crazy talk. On each day the blogs got longer and longer and, as I searched out websites to support my ravings, I got really distracted. And, I wasn't quite sure I wanted to declare myself crazy just yet. Well not completely two days in a row. So, I'm going to condense them and post them.

Continuing the saga of Conspiracy Week, how about them lights in Phoenix? In March of 1997, mysterious, unexplained lights were seen hovering over Phoenix. The lights were reported in Arizona, Nevada and Mexico. Now, two days ago, mysterious lights are sited once again over Phoenix! http://www.abc15.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=ccaef901-51a0-4b49-8df2-6d42dcbf7da7
http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=8110B967E3A31AA3C69C3F1A1C9AB0F9?contentId=6366197&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

I'm sure you can guess by now that I have no problem believing in aliens. I don't believe we're so cool as to be the only sentient creatures in the universe. I'm also cool with believing that God himself made them. Why not? I'm made in God's image but how can I conceive what that means. My human brain says, oh, he looks like me, but could it mean that my spirit is made in his image? Something I can't see? Something that a green skinned alien could also have but not be seen. But I digress.

Someone posited yesterday, if they really exist, why doesn't the government know about it? Uhhh, they already do, silly. And now we've busted them too. We see you. We know you're coming. Possibly on December 21, 2012. I'll put a kettle on and make a pie for you.

No comments: